INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Wolf Pack Tut

Photobucket

To do this tutorial you must have some knowledge of PSP.

The awesome kit I used is called "The Saga : Wolf Pack" by Pimp'd Designz and can be found HERE.

Supplies:
Plug-in->Eye Candy 4000->Gradient Glow
Font: Australian Sunrise
Image of choice.

I used shadow settings V3,H2, O50, B5, Color Black on ALL elements, layers, text and the tube except for the mask layer.
I also sharpened every element and tube I had to resize to get the quality like the original size.


1 Open a new canvas 800x700 (Don't worry we will resize later)
2 Open, copy and paste as new layer frame-04.
3 Open, copy and paste your choice of image and move this under the frame layer.
4 Change the image layer properties to Luminance Legecy and opacity to 84%.
5 Now click oon the frame layer and open, copy and paste as a new layer the memory-book.
6 Resize and position where desired. Use my example as a reference.
7 Now get your text tool and type out "Wolf" on one side and "Pack" on the other side.
8 Go to your very 1st layer and open, copy and paste as a new layer the mesh.
9 Resize and position where desired. Use my example as a reference.
10 Now go to the first layer again and open, copy and paste as a new layer the pimpd-jasper-prev.
11 Resize and position where desired. Again use my example as a reference.
18 Open, copy and paste as new layers your choice of elements. See my example for reference.
19 Get your text tool and type desired text.
I used colors: foreground- #c5a978
background- #62251a
I also used a gradient glow on the text with the color white and glow width 5.
20 Add your copyrights.
21 Resize to desired size.
22 Save as a png and you are all done!!!


Thanks so much for doing my tut and send me the results!!!

Thanks,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment