INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

UPDATE EVERY ONE!!

So I have decided to put writing tuts on hold for awhile. Spending as much time on the computer as I have been between my tut site and my tagger site is causing some conflict at home and being a mommy to 3 children is making it difficult since 2 of my children are both in 3 different activities. I am constantly running. Although I love writing tuts it has become super difficult to keep up with it all. But I love tagging and making layouts so I have decided for the time being I am going to continue making tags and layouts so if there are any of you designers out that would love to keep on your CT Team as a tag maker or layout artist I would love too still! I would love continuing to make some awesome creations with your kits. Please let me know!!! I plan on writing tuts again once my life isnt as hectic at home and I have more time to do it.

Again, if you do not want to keep on your CT Team, I understand but please know I appreciate being a part of your team and hopefully one day soon I can join it again!!!

Thanks again,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment